1. Use our cost calculator to estimate your project price; then, click the “Get Started” button to access our easy-to-use online order form. If you already have an account with Masters Essay, you can log in and click “Place New Order” directly from your client dashboard instead.
2. Use the order form to fill out important details about your project, such as the deadline (try to set an earlier deadline than the day your project is actually due so that you’ll have time to review it), word or page count, official project guidelines, reading materials, and class notes. Provide as much information as possible so that we can ensure your project is completed correctly. When filling out the form, you’ll also have the option to request a plagiarism report with your project. If you’re not sure whether you want a report or not, no problem – you can always request one later by clicking “Order Plagiarism Report” from your client dashboard.
3. After you submit your order form, you will be taken to a secure payment page. Select your preferred payment method and complete payment. If you’re a new customer, you’ll have to register for an account first – you’ll need this to manage your order and download your completed paper. First-time customers also receive a 10% discount!
4. You will receive an email confirmation notifying you that your payment has been received and your order is in process. Be sure to check your emails and client dashboard regularly after you place your order – we may need to get in touch with you if we have any questions. If you need to share any additional information with us after you have submitted your order form, this can easily be done via the client dashboard, too.
5. When your order is ready, you’ll be sent a notification advising you that your project is available for download on your dashboard. If you’re not able to access a computer at the time, no worries – you can request that we email your project to you instead.
6. If there’s an issue with your completed paper or you need revisions – for example, if your professor adjusted the guidelines for your essay after Masters Essay completed it – we can help. Access your client dashboard and click the “Send Revision Request” button. This will take you to a form where you can outline your request. Additional charges may apply; see our revision policy for more info.
7. Masters Essay would love to hear from you! You can leave us feedback directly from your client dashboard. If you’re happy with our services, give us a positive Google review to receive a 10% discount on your next order. You are also eligible for a 10% discount if you refer a friend!